We're regularly asked to deliver talks, presentations, seminars and workshops at events and conferences regionally, nationally and internationally.
Examples of themes include:
- Widening Participation: Empowering everyone to make a smarter, more connected world.
- Removing the barriers: Democratising the internet of things in partnership with The Things Network.
- How can we leverage the internet of things to create building blocks for a sustainable future?
- The Chasm: Art and Engineering
- Sense and Sense Air-bility: Building a Community Network of Air Quality Sensors.
- Building and sustaining a diverse and local digital talent pipeline.
- Real World Computing: Everyone can 'Invent Things'.
- Democratising Digital Innovation: Delivering CISCO's thingQbator maker programme with undergraduate cohorts at Manchester Met University.
- The Internet of Curious Things: Empowering primary-aged children to creatively solve real world problems.
- Relevant and purposeful learning and teaching strategies to redress the gender imbalance of girls in Computing.